Yay for Philly! At the end of July Drew and I both came out to Philly for our annual shore trip. I flew out a few days before Drew to spend some time with my family, and then we picked Drew up on the way to the Jersey shore. It was a lot of fun and good to be back home and see my sister and Isaac and everybody else. My sister did a great post on our time together before the shore here. While home I also got to have lunch at The Casual Gourmet with my high school music teacher, Dave Nicol. It's always good to get together, and we almost always grab lunch at the same restaurant. Most people I keep up with have moved out of the area, so he was the only person I looked up while in town. He keeps up with most everybody from high school though, and it's crazy to hear about all the places we have all sprawled out to, and what everybody has ended up doing. He's a great friend!
More on the shore later!
3 comments:
I was just thinking that I needed an update from you!! I miss you tons but it looks like you guys are having fun. You are so freakin' dark so you must be outside a lot. :-) Also, I can't believe you still see your old music instructor and that he keeps up on everyone. You must have come from a small school? I don't think my music instructor would even know my first name! :-) Keep the posts coming. You are as beautiful as ever and the next states trip you make better be UTAH!!
I can't figure out why your last post won't let me comment but I just had to tell you.... YOU CRAP ME UP!! Too funny. I do have a solution to your problem though... MOVE BACK TO UTAH!!!!! :-)
I don't know you, but your blog intrigues me because you are in Alaska! I love all the pictures you are posting! They are beautiful. Also, I should tell you I found your blog from your sister's website. I use to go to high school with her...and therefore know Mr. Nicol because I was in chorus with him! He looks great! Anyways, good luck with keeping up with this blog. I look forward to reading it some more :)
Post a Comment