Well it is after Christmas now and we are finally posting pictures of our little Christmas tree. It's still kicking. We wanted to keep things simple this year for Christmas so it was a do it yourself christmas decor. We cut our own tree earlier this month and finally got it decorated on the 23rd.
Drew was in charge of the popcorn garland and I made all the ornaments with construction paper.
I think it turned out pretty good, no?
We opened Christmas presents Sunday morning after I got home from working. Then we drove to church and once again wished we had the camera for the beautiful sunrise we witnessed. We caught my family on the phone on the drive down and weren't able to catch Drew's family on the return trip. I crashed as soon as we got home and then we both went to work that night. Overall it was a pretty understated Christmas, but we were glad to spend it together.
1 comment:
Best tree eva!
Post a Comment