So I'm no scrapbooker or card maker or crafty person or anything, but I have gotten really into making photo books online. I use Shutterfly and I really like them. I made one as our guestbook at our wedding that had all the time we had known each other in photos. Then I made one for my dad of our wedding and ordered one for us as well. Now I'm going to try and make one for each year of our marriage. Our anniversary was in August but it took me until just recently to get it done and ordered. I always wait until there is a sale on the books too, so I can get it for 40-60% off. It came in the mail yesterday!
Unfortunately this one arrived kind of bent, so I'm going to have to send it back and they'll send me a new one that isn't damaged. That's another good thing about Shutterfly. Even if it's your fault you don't like your book, (like you get it and realize your picture was blurry or you spelled something wrong or whatever), as long as you mail the one you don't like back to them you can fix it and get a new one online for free. That's pretty good customer service!
I love looking through our books. It makes me so grateful for all of the friends and family and good things in our life we are blessed with. We have had so many beautiful experiences and are especially grateful for our family and great friends this holiday season! It has been fun to email and Facebook and call so many of our friends and family that are far away recently. We love all of you and are so glad we have you in our lives!
2 comments:
It's beautiful Jennifer!
I love it! You know I'm a sucker for books like these. :)
Post a Comment