Congratulations to my brother and his new wife! We were glad to be able to attend the wedding while we were back east this May. It was also fun to see lots of family. My Grandma, 2 aunts, and 4 uncles came out for the wedding. It was fun to spend some more time with all of them. The rehearsal dinner was Thursday. The venue Kelly Ann chose was very beautiful. I had no idea it would look as cool outside as it did. It was a little rainy during the rehearsal, so we practiced inside.
 |
| I love how so many of the attendants seem to be biting their nails in this picture. What are we all so nervous about? |
The rehearsal dinner was awesome. My parents chose this place called Da Vinci's in Collegeville that had great food. I definitely recommend it if you're ever in the area...
 |
| We sat with my wonderful Aunt Kathy and Uncle Darsono, who flew in from San Diego. |
 |
| What an adorable family! |
 |
| My parents. |
The wedding was Saturday afternoon. It may have rained for the rehearsal dinner but the sky was clear for the wedding! It was really beautiful, and yes I cried. But hey, so did the groom, so I guess it's a family trait! It was fun to see some old friends from high school Tom invited as well as to dance at the reception. My favorite moment was when we were trying to get the dancing to really happen and we decided a conga line might be appropriate. My Aunt Kathy said, "Uncle Darsono is great at leading conga lines!" Sure enough, he got us a good conga line going. Drew danced for two songs with me...once I had the DJ page him to the dance floor. :)
 |
| This is blurry but their custom cake topper was too cute to leave out! |
 |
| Joey and I got matched up...lucky us. :) |
 |
| My nephew was the ring bearer as well as the dog escort. They even had a corsage for the dog! Isaac did a great job. |
 |
| The beautiful bride... |
 |
| Hanging out at the reception... |
 |
| The mother son dance...my brother actually pulled out a few moves! |
 |
| Isaac went outside to kick around his soccer ball during the reception. Turned out that was a popular idea for most of the groomsmen as well. :) |
 |
| I'm sorry, but my nephew is pretty much the cutest kid ever. |
So the wedding was a big success. The next day we took of for a family vacation in Orlando, and the happy couple left on their honeymoon to Hawaii! More on Orlando later...
1 comment:
No need to apologize. He IS the cutest kid ever!!!
Post a Comment